Xilinx clock wizard driver

Tobin C. Harding me at tobin.cc
Tue Oct 10 00:00:52 EDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 08:42:34PM -0400, Merin Santhosh wrote:
> Xilinx fpga kits are pretty pricey, doubt if I can buy one.
> Is there any other way these codes can be tested? Can anyone who is an
> expert in the field comment?

Just to let you know. You will get boo'ed loudly on kernel mailing lists if you top post (reply to
email above the original email). The preferred method is inline (as this comment is). Some people
leave the rest of the email trailing (as I will do on this occasion) and some remove everything
after their last comment (as I usually do).

thanks,
Tobin.