Syscall hijacking x64- unable to handle kernel paging request at ffffffff91000018

valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Oct 5 15:08:54 EDT 2017

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 20:04:12 +0200, "Wiktoria Lewicka" said:
> I write kernel module which replace syscall  and have a problem.

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular
expressions." Now they have two problems -- Jamie Zawinski

What problem were you trying to solve here?  There's probably already
a kernel API for it - 75% of the time, the person really should have been using
some combination of the LSM interfaces and the audit subsystem.