monitor of SEGFAULT processes

Lev Olshvang levonshe at yandex.com
Thu Mar 16 02:23:17 EDT 2017

Thank you Greg and others  advising on my first question.

I am writing monitor sybsytem, abd here the question :

Is it possible from kernel module or user space to monitor which processes were terminated
abnormally ?
I understand that trap gates are initialized to handle it , fill  trap_info, then sig_info and send signal to faulting process.
Is it correct to place a hook in these chain? probably in signal.c : next_signal()?
If so what is the proper method, ex  jprobe?

ThanX