Keeping track of called syscalls in real-time

Ben Mezger su at seds.nl
Thu Jun 29 09:45:49 EDT 2017

> This sounds like an LSM, possibly with a component which communicates
> with userspace, depending on how sophisticated "verify" needs to be.

Yes, the component *should* communicate with the userspace. The
sophistication of "verify" varies from user to user. The tool will
provide a few procedures to, say, verify integrity and log call. But
"verify" was a plain example, where my point was that the user could
extend/add these procedures for their own needs.

VisorFlow sounds interesting. I've seen the paper is on submission. When
will it be published?

--
- seds
~> https://seds.nl