Where could I get source code for Atmel 641t touchscreen?

payal kamboj payal_kamboj52 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 02:45:12 EDT 2017

Can somebody tell me how to change kernel' default scheduling policy to Round robin

On Saturday, August 19, 2017, 10:58:51 AM GMT+5:30, Amit Kumar <free.amit.kumar at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 5:48 AM kipade <kipade at 163.com> wrote:

  Thanks for providing freescales' github page.I don't know why I can't find the driver with matched device id(in dts):
 compatible = "atmel,mxt641t";and the original referenced link is:
 http://blog.csdn.net/AJ_chenrui/article/details/51202689which is a Chinese blog, hope somebody can read it. Any hints?

I'm a kernel newbie myself. But I'll try to modify driver in mainline kernel to support this device and send patch to mainline kernel. But I want to know whether you are a user or a kernel newbie. Have you got any manual with this device? If yes then, please provide scanned images or photos of the manual.
Last but not least, It may take a bit of time.
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies at kernelnewbies.org