DWM 157 D1 Dongle support

Narasimha M mnarasimha786 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 00:57:29 EDT 2017

Thanks for the info. I have downloaded latest usb-modeswitch. It has
that 2001:7600 file but it doesnot have messageCounter. And it was
saying that it is for DWP-157 C1 dongle. I have posted my query
regarding the message content in the link you have shared. But didnot
get any info for this. I want to know what is this messageContent? can
we gerenerate this based on some data ?

Regards,
Narasimha

--