How to browse the code

manty kuma mantykuma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 19:56:16 EDT 2017

I like Opengrok. It is insanely fast in giving search results. However it
takes sometime to setup and you need to index it before the first use.

If you are ok with browsing someold kernels, then you can use this link
http://androidxref.com/kernel_3.18/ which is maintained privately.

If you want to use opengrok on more recent linux releases, you may have to
set it up yourself.

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:13 AM, Mandeep Sandhu <mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com