Suggestions needed for resolving DT issues between kernel 3.10 and 4.4

Fawad Lateef fawadlateef at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 04:54:48 EDT 2017

Hi,

One more thing I realised that eth0 which is working is directly out
of SOM/SOC but other 3 eth ports are connected to a internal USB
switch (so Linux should see only eth1 besides eth0).

So seems like flash/nand chip (m25p80) and spi_ks8995 (Micrel KS8995
Ethernet switch SPI) mainly not working.

Thanks

-- Fawad Lateef