Eduyptula task 2 doubt.

Vipul Jain vipulsj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:21:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

I got kernel from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git and
build and booted my kernel with CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO set and uname
-r comes out as 4.8.0-rc5-42-desktop and even the git tag list
v4.8-rc5 as the latest but still penguin did not accept my task just
wanted to know is penguin correct and I need to focus on getting the
latest linux source or this is penguin issue. Please kindly let me
know I have submitted twice to penguin but he does not seems to be
happy.

Regards,
Vipul.