Linux Kernel Based Research Projects

shyam mayhs11saini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 05:48:31 EDT 2016

Thanks a lot for your reply,
I'ld like attend your session but right now I'm in India. So, couldn't manage everything so early to attend linuxCon  Europe.

Apart from this thing,
I'ld like to work on lguest to port it on x86_64 architecture.
May you please tell me why it is not been ported yet for x86_64 architecture and can we discuss it further and start  work on its porting.

Thanks,
shyam