PCI drivers and interrupts

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:43:57 EDT 2016

Oh! It's just a particular memory addressed, and that's what is being
memory mapped into user land. Then I could just write a value in the
kernel land, just as I would from the user land, to the address that
is being memory mapped in. I should just read the device spec better
and test how to write to that memory with a function that I'll export.