Changing the default scheduler

Armand Zangue armand.zangue at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:28:21 EDT 2016

> What would I have to do if I instead wanted to change the scheduler class
> that is used when a process specifies the SCHED_NORMAL policy? Is there a
> way to do that without replacing the CFS source at fair.c?

I'm not sure if it is the safer way to do this, but I think you can
achieve this by changing the __setcheduler() method in core.c to
ignore
priority and always set scheduler to whatever scheduler you would want
to default.

This also prevent you from changing the tasks to have the same
priority and reverting would be a matter of reconsidering priority.

Regards