USB device debugging

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed May 25 14:20:20 EDT 2016

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 09:11:59PM +0530, Narasimha M wrote:
> I am attaching the raw data in two cases (working - 2.mon.out) and not
> working (1.mon.out) files.
>
> working one is with the device having linux 3.10.20 and not working
> one is with linux 2.6.32. Here i have run same traffic in both the
> cases.

You really are on your own with 2.6.32, sorry.  If you have issues with
that kernel, please contact the vendor that is forcing you to stick with
it, as you are paying them to do this work.

If that vendor is yourself, well, sorry, it's all your fault, nothing
the community can do with such an obsolete and broken kernel release.

good luck!

greg k-h