USB device debugging

Narasimha M mnarasimha786 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:24:07 EDT 2016

If possible yes, i need a help. I am working on it for the first time
on usb subsystem. I just tried using usbmon also, i got some raw data
in text file. Could you please let me know how it will help to debug
further?.

One more observation is that if i decrease the mtu size to around 480,
then i am able to run the traffic. Which means the data is getting
corrupted after 480 bytes length or so. Is there any possible chance
for this case?

--
Narasimha