USB device debugging

Narasimha M mnarasimha786 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:29:17 EDT 2016

Thanks for the info. Sorry to ask you again, where does the usb driver
(GobiNet in my case) comes into picture in receive packet flow. I
suspect that the driver has to send some data (may be with some
interrupts) to rx_complete and then it will go to rx_submit. Is my
understanding is correct ? or if rx_submit is the first function to
generate the data, then where does Gobinet driver comes into place.
Could you please explain. I don't know how some usb driver works. This
is the first time i am working on it.

--
Narasimha