Submitting patches to non-staging

Nahim `Naam` El Atmani naam at lse.epita.fr
Tue May 10 10:19:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Fri, 04 Mar 2016 21:52:53 +0530, Pratyush Patel wrote:
> Is there a way to change the commit message given that I already
> submitted the patch email (although it has not yet been accepted)?

Just reply to the thread you actually opened on the mailing list with your new
patch so that maintainers only have to apply it without modifications. Don't
forget to modify patch version accordingly etc.

All the best,

--
Nahim `Naam` El Atmani <naam at lse.epita.fr>
If less(1) is more than more(1), most(1) is more than less(1).