gpio-led driver

Gadre Nayan gadrenayan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:59:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

I used this:

/*
* XXX: Use a flat representation of the AM33XX interconnect.
* The real AM33XX interconnect network is quite complex.Since
* that will not bring real advantage to represent that in DT
* for the moment, just use a fake OCP bus entry to represent
* the whole bus hierarchy.
*/
ocp {
          compatible = "simple-bus";