Project Idea..

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Mon Feb 22 11:18:43 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:54:54AM +0530, SUNITA wrote:
> Respected Sir/Madam,
> I am trying to study the effect of Scheduler Policies on Energy
> Consumption of Portable Device.

There are lots of people currently working on this, and have been for
many years.  I know of at least 3 complete implementations at the
moment (two of which ship in some Android phones), so I would suggest
working with one of those groups to try to get their code merged into
the Linux kernel.  To create a 4th implementation would seem like a bit
of a redundant effort.

Search the archives of lwn.net for details about this if you are
interested.

good luck!

greg k-h