Distributed Process Scheduling Algorithm

Nitin Varyani varyani.nitin1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:35:40 EST 2016

@ Greg: Since I am very new to the field, with the huge task in hand
and a short time span of 3 months given for this project, I am looking
for specific directions from the linux experts to work on. As far as
efforts are concerned, I am taking out hours together to research into
this area. I do not mind telling this to my professor.  Still, I am
always looking for improvement. I will try to put more endeavor and
seek as less help as possible. I hope you will not mind my reply.
Thanks.