Merge conflict

YU Bo yuzibode at 126.com
Sun Feb 14 18:46:36 EST 2016

Hi,
Some days ago i followed the tips:
http://kernelnewbies.org/FirstKernelPatch
git clone greg's git tree and built branch first-patch.
Due to my first patch that fixes coding style reported
by checkptch.pl didn't applied,so i intend to rebase my
git branch first-patch.The question i encounter is:
==================git command && output========
yubo at debian:~/maintree/staging$  git rebase first-patch
It looks like git-am is in progress. Cannot rebase.
yubo at debian:~/maintree/staging$ git am --abort
You seem to have moved HEAD since the last 'am' failure.
Not rewinding to ORIG_HEAD
yubo at debian:~/maintree/staging$ git rebase first-patch
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: ovl: default permissions
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
----
Auto-merging drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0010 drm/i915: Only run commit when crtc is active, v2.

Is there  something with wrong?
Thanks in advance for the noisy.
--
Best Regards