Question about memory in C

Victor Detoni victordetoni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:49:30 EST 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your tip! I really appreciate it. In my situation I will have
many profiles and for each profile I can have many ip address, for example:

profile 1:
192.168.0.0/24
192.168.1.2/32
192.168.14/23

profile 2:
10.10.10.0/24
10.11.12.0/23

What's your opinion? I'm thinking to use pcap library, but I still haven't
the key.