pls help in veth

Er Krishna erkrishna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:38:14 EST 2016

Hi Rami,

Thanks for all the help and sorry for late reply. I don't have the kernel
.config of current build (its very difficult to get it) but I have .config
of earlier build where I see :

# CONFIG_VETH is not set

My confusion is can these two o/p come concurrently:

1. # CONFIG_VETH is not set
2. root at Krishna:~# modprobe -r veth
modprobe: FATAL: Module veth is builtin.

Pls help me here in my understanding.

Also

root at krishna:~# ip -V
ip utility, iproute2-ss150706

And I don't have any man page help here.

I am using private customized distro for this.

BR/Krish