Unset LOCKDEP and TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Sun Sep 27 10:52:30 EDT 2015

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 15:08:57 +1300, vibnwis said:

> Xenomai patching succeeded but when running one of is test apps, "latency"
> showing
> allocate
> And the mailing list member suggested the following

Is that in dmesg, or output from the test program?
Is there more output, or is that it?

Personally, if TRACE_IRQFLAGS is causing an issue with mlock, I'd suspect
a very buggy patch indeed.  If it can't tolerate a trace function being
turned on, there;s probably some very questionable coding in there.....