Question about "Creating first patch" guide

慕冬亮 mudongliangabcd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:21:36 EDT 2015

I don't know whether my procedure to generate patch is right.Share it
with you and you can comment it ,feed back to me!

First, I change the document in the master branch, but don't commit to
master branch. Then I use "git diff" to generate the patch.
At last , I do a check with checkpatch.pl.
If there is no error, I will post it to the according subsystem.
If there are any wrong tips, point it out for me.

Thank you.
    - mdongliang