make headers_install for out-of-tree modules

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:48:58 EDT 2015

Hi,

thanks for the replies

Well, I'm using out-of-tree for development, I use it in one tree
while working and on another at home, so I keep my module out-of-tree
at only one repository, and compile against too trees. This is my
header[1], it doesn't have anything special, only ioctl definitions. I
read that this header processing is mainly because of libc and
syscalls integration. Since I don't mess with syscalls and libc stuff
do I need to process them too? When and why this header processing
applies?

[1] https://bitbucket.org/danielhilst/nrf24/src/1b63724a4bcf181568a0970133d1e51a5883ad9f/include/linux/nrf24.h?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

Best regards,

--