How to get user level stack trace of an application from system crash

Vishal Thanki vishalthanki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:50:52 EDT 2015

Hi Shailendra,

You may want to run your application using strace/ltrace which may help you
identify which system call/library call is actually causing the crash. You
may have to look around the application source surrounded by that system
call/library call and have to find the clue. I am not aware of any other
way to get the user level stacktrace.

Vishal