UIO Devices and user processes

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:26:23 EDT 2015

No, I didn't try it. I just wanted to ask before I got started. Thanks that
answers everything.

Any body know about the issue of assigning a process a region of physical
memory to use for it's malloc and free? I'd like to just have the process
call through to a UIO driver with an ioctl, and then once that's done it
gets all it's memory from a specific region.