Unset LOCKDEP and TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT

vibnwis vibnwis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 08:33:16 EDT 2015

It is a surprise for getting a reply from you, Gilles on this subject which
I had posed on Xenomai forum and has been treated as if it was coming from
an  "idiot".

Knowing this is not entirely Xenomai forum, I would still like to ask if I
can get hold of the patch, please? if not, hear from you in Xenomai forum.