wake_up_interruptible in ISR

Jeff Haran Jeff.Haran at citrix.com
Tue May 26 13:31:23 EDT 2015

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but calling that function definitely can result in an attempt
to do a context switch. That's what the "scheduling while atomic" is telling you.
To my knowledge it is only safe to call this from process context.

No ISRs, no bottom halves.

Could be it's that "_interruptible" in the name that is misleading you. That means the wait can be
interrupted and the call can return if the process doing the waiting is delivered a signal. It's got
nothing to do with "interrupts" per se.

Jeff Haran