A flow path for ethernet kernel driver

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:01:05 EDT 2015

Hi, Airton,

This is simply a matter of setting dmesg to work with
the level which you need in your setup.
You should set "dmesg -n" to work with the pr_info() level.
Pleas look in man dmesg, for the "-n, --console-level level" part.

If you are in a haste and looking for immediate solution, you can also
try pr_err() instead, as most distros do print such messages with
dmesg without need for any special setup.

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen