Raw binary Image of linux

chirag garg chiragdthinker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 02:13:29 EDT 2015

Hello sir,

I changed my uboot version to 2014.07 and tried the following commands on
the board.

u-bbot> mmc dev 1
u-boot>fatload mmc 1:1 0x11000000 imx6q-sabresd.dtb
u-boot>fatload mmc 1:1 0x12000000 uImage
u-boot>bootm 0x12000000 - 0x11000000

I got the following output:

## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 12000000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-3.18.4
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    5445640 Bytes = 5.2 MiB
   Load Address: 10001000
   Entry Point:  10001000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 11000000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x11000000

Starting kernel ...

So what could be the reason behind this ? And as you said in previous mail
to check environment variable ? which variable should i check to debug this
?

Regards

Chirag Garg
IIT Madras , Rise Lab