The Eudyptula Challenge - Sending task

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:08:08 EDT 2015

> You need to put your ID in the subject, and the email must be the one
> that you registered.

no, the email can be any email, i have always sent from a different
email address. only your ID in the subject will matter.
Quoting from little's welcome mail:

<If you get back "I can't understand this response,
please try again" message, you might want to switch to a different email
client / server and try it again.  Ah, now you see why you use an id and
not an email address, we didn't just fall off of the turnip truck
yesterday.>

regards
sudip