I am new here

Jonathan Jin jjin082693 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:39:50 EDT 2015

Leonardo Ariel Carreras Rodríguez <zc77leo at gmail.com> writes:

> In particular, I am asking about how much time do you have to wait
> until you get accepted to join the challenge. If s/he has to approve
> each mail address, this will take a lot of time.

Again, it varies. Challenge joins shouldn't take too long, as I imagine
that processing those emails was one of the first jobs that got
automated. If I remember correctly, my registration had a response time
on the order of a couple of hours.

Side note: don't top-post. It's very frowned upon in most mailing
lists. See here: http://kernelnewbies.org/mailinglistguidelines.

--
Jonathan Jin
jjin.me