About guiding hello world module submission

Lukas Elsner kernel-dev at lukaselsner.de
Thu Jun 25 02:17:16 EDT 2015

Hey Mayur,
I am not exactly sure what you need.

1) If you need to know how to send patches per mail, check Greg's talk here
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4)
2) If you need help setting up an email inbox for receiving student's
patches, just go for one of your preferred freemail hoster (they probably
all suck)
3) If you need an inbox with Webmailer/POP3/IMAP, I can set you up one on
one of my domains. Just drop me a line and I'm gonna set it up for you.
4) If you need something completely else, ask more precisely! ;)

Cheers,
Lukas