About guiding hello world module submission

Daniel Baluta daniel.baluta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:36:43 EDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:49 AM, Mayur Patil <linuxcraz23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>    I am conducting one workshop at FUDCon in which I am trying to teach how
> to write
>
> and send your first linux kernel device driver. Could please suggest me the
> place where I
>
> can guide the students to send the device driver?

Not sure what do you want to achieve with this. To show students
how to contribute to the Linux kernel you can find small coding style
issues in the drivers/staging/ directory and send them to Greg KH.

We are doing this every year and its a lot of fun.

You can start with this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4

thanks,
Daniel.