Kernel contributions from organisations and individual privacy

Jeff Haran Jeff.Haran at citrix.com
Thu Jun 11 20:13:40 EDT 2015

I don't see in that web site the amount of damages they are asking for. Maybe I missed it.

Might get more money coming in for the plaintiff's lawyers if instead of asking
for contributions that yield a tee shirt, it was constructed more like an investment,
as in X% of total "contributions" gets the investor X% of (damages - legal fees)
should they win.

Might as well use the patent troll model to do some good for a change. 8^)

Jeff Haran