HELP All USEFULL LINK

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:33:20 EDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Gnoleba GNOGBO <gnognoleba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Greg !
>
> Ok, I understand your point of view.
>
> Now, can you provide me somes links for the docs in order of those
> objectives ?
>
> I have somes notions in programming but not in c or java.
>
> I want to know very well linux.
>
> To begin in first time by c isn't a problem.
> I am waiting the docs to begin.
> Help me please.

If you have the ability to listen to english, this 9-part series of
video's is worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2fK2IIiiQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwpP_MsZWnU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpcdSWsVhG8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huMTljgjPrg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtbqs0M-B-s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMlnFwYdqIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ooG5akhS8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2fVU_FAJIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32uNkhplNpY

They are talking about the basics of using c in Linux.

There is no IDE to clutter things up.  If you want to be expert on
Linux and programming with linux I recommend you start without using
an IDE.  You can add that step on later.

Note that I learned c 30 years ago and basically everything in these
videos worked then.  That is the great thing about learning to use the
basic tools and basic languages.

Greg