Eudyptula Challenge response submission

Jonathan Jin jjin082693 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:41:43 EST 2015

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 11:56:31PM +0530, Alisha Jain wrote:
> > That said, in terms of proof, Little leaves it, to my understanding,
> > very much up to your personal judgment.
>
> Sorry, I didn't get you.

What I meant is that the Eudyptula Challenge doesn't have any hard-fast
rules about exactly what constitutes adequate "evidence"; the admin
leaves it up to you to decide what kind of information to provide that
would be sufficient.

One way to think of it: if you were the admin, and you were critiquing
a submission for the Task that you yourself are submitting for, what
would be enough to convince *you* that the implementation was correct?

Be very critical of yourself; it is, to my understanding, hard to
overestimate just how critical kernel devs are.

Do keep in mind, though, that I myself am also a newbie and that I am
also working through the Challenge, so do listen to everything I say
with the requisite grains of salt; hopefully more experienced members of
the mailing list can chime in as well. But I personally believe that
adopting this sort of self-critical mindset towards your work will pay
huge dividends later on.

--
Jonathan Jin
jjin.me