Eudyptula Challenge response submission

Jonathan Jin jjin082693 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:14:29 EST 2015

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 11:40:13PM +0530, Alisha Jain wrote:
> I just want to know what proof should I give?

Re-adding this discussion back to the mailing list. When you respond to
someone on the mailing list, be sure to also CC the list itself, so as
to include everybody in the conversation and get as many voices involved
as possible.

That said, in terms of proof, Little leaves it, to my understanding,
very much up to your personal judgment. Maybe you could consider
attaching some form of logging output to your submission email?

--
Jonathan Jin
jjin.me