Eudyptula challenge task 6 reply

Drew Fustini pdp7pdp7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:31:06 EST 2015

I think it means there are a bunch of submissions for those tasks to
be reviewed.

Task 8 took quite awhile for little to review my submission.

Task 9 i just submitted last week and got a very quick response, #2 in
line for the task.  Then my fix for mistake in original submission was
#1 in line for the task 9.  So I think it really just depends if the
task you are on has a backlog or not.

The nice thing is that little created the autoresponder with you place
in the review queue for that task.  you should be OK as long as you
get that autoresponder email, but I know it is tough to wait when
anxious to work on the next task.   This has been keeping me busy in
between: http://free-electrons.com/training/kernel/

thanks little!
drew