Beginner in Kernel Development

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 05:29:33 EST 2015

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 3:46 PM, sahil aggarwal <sahil.agg15 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for replying Sudip. This seems to be exactly what i was looking for:
> "A STARTING POINT ". I mailed them few hours ago but didnt get any respond.
> Do they usually take this much time to respond.?

yes, patience is the fist lesson to start with kernel development.. :)
usually reply to your signup mail you should get within a few hours,
but the task results will take more time depending on the queue ,
depending on little's available time.
And don't top post while you are working with kernel development.

regards
sudip