Fwd: Eudyptula challenge submissions (patch versus proof)

Tolga Ceylan tolga.ceylan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:03:38 EST 2015

I think due to my e-mail below, I was removed from the challenge.

Or maybe it was due to the way I submitted the task; separate e-mail
for proof and another kernel patch e-mail...

I'm not sure if this is due to some script parsing some keywords in
kernelnewbies list, but let this be a warning for the rest of you
who are taking this challenge...

I find this unnecessarily harsh especially when the system
takes a very long time to process e-mails and when there's
no outlet for process related questions such as mine below.

All I wanted to find out was if proof should be in the patch
itself or if it's OK to send separate e-mails.

It really should be OK to ask for help for harmless submission related
questions such as how to use thunderbird or git send-email.

Cheers,
Tolga