eudyptula challenge, stuck at task 06 - no reply for four weeks

Geyslan G. Bem geyslan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 13:04:19 EST 2015

> asking anything here about eudyptula challange is a violation of the rules.
> i've been booted out of the challenge next day I asked same question :(

I was booted too. And I didn't accept that judgement indeed. The rules
in the site are:

"What are the rules?

There aren't any, with the exception that you really should be doing
your own work. This challenge is for you, not anyone else, so don't
ask about how to solve them on mailing lists or IRC. Posting answers
to the questions online is also frowned apon, as it really doesn't
help anyone out.

Also, we can tell if you are cheating, we have our ways..."

In this thread only was asked about the delay. And in my own case,
answered only that mine have some delay too.

There's no any kind of cheating here. Please eudyptula crew, consider
it to reactivate the accounts and if it's the case, expand the rules
to avoid any kind of discussion about the challenges elsewhere than in
little penguin email.

We all appreciate the well done work in the eudyptula challenges and
thank you for that great opportunity of learn from you.

> I should've asked Little istead
>
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 9:41 AM, chuckleberryfinn
> <chuckleberryfinn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I had some replies in November. He's still alive for sure. :)
>> Patience is the biggest requirement for the challenge!  ;)
>>

>>> From: "Geyslan G. Bem" <geyslan at gmail.com>
>>> Subject: Re: eudyptula challenge, stuck at task 06 - no reply for four
>>>       weeks
>>> To: Abner Silva <abnerf at gmail.com>
>>> Cc: kernelnewbies <kernelnewbies at kernelnewbies.org>

>>> Mine is stucked in task 6 too. No reply until now.

Regards,

Geyslan G. Bem
hackingbits.com