Best tests to measure Kernel Performance

Greg KH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Dec 3 12:00:18 EST 2015

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 10:51:09AM -0600, Victor Rodriguez wrote:
> Do we have a subset of test inside LTSI test suite just for
> performance ?

First off, please go look at the test suite that LTSI uses for testing
before asking this type of thing, I think that will answer all of your
questions already...

> We in Clear Linux ( as in many other projects ) are working to make
> this a full CI for the entire OS , not just for Kernel , but would be
> nice if LTSI system could have that and the kernel team of many
> companies could use it as a full test suite / CI

LTSI is just about the kernel, not the "full system".  If you wish to
help work on something larger, wonderful, but please be aware of the
resources that LTSI currently has for any "new" work (i.e. very
limited.)

thanks,

greg k-h