Help learning from my mistakes

Kristof Provost kristof at sigsegv.be
Sun Apr 5 15:26:09 EDT 2015

On 2015-04-05 15:15:12 (-0400), Nicholas Krause <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:
>  The only difference I can tell is the kernel version.  I was
>  wondering however if anyone who has more experience in the kernel can
>  give me tips on how to address my benchmarking.

Nick, as you've been told again and again: *you* need to do the work. No
one is going to divide up the work in bite-sized chunks for you.
You have to do research, you have to think about what the logical next
step is, you have to actually *work* at this.

You keep asking what you can do to improve your reputation or get
unbanned from the kernel mailing list. It's actually simple enough: Do
the work, then show us that you've done it. Next time you ask a question
explain what you've tried and researched to answer your own question.
When people ask you questions, *answer* *all* of them.

You've essentially ignored all of the questions gave you (hint: those
are not just questions, they are parts of the work you have to
do).

Regards,
Kristof