Removed from eudyptula challenge

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 22:16:11 EDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 3:05 AM, Jeshwanth Kumar N K <jeshkumar555 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Today I was asking some suggestions in IRC for my eudyptula challenge
> (indirectly, because working for it for 1 month). So I am removed from the
> challenge now.
>
> So, who all doing the challenge please do everything yourself by reading
> the docs, kernel codes or ask little directly. Because, you will feel
> really bad after removing from challenge, anyway my mistake, I shouldn't
> have break the integrity.
>
> And my mistake was I thought I am smart in asking questions and nobody
> will get doubt :). So don't do that :).

Does not matter, the aim of the whole thing is to learn, and to learn u
either search, read, discuss, or ask.   Not to solve the problem as the
ultimate aim.   Internet has tons of resources to learn true, but we always
want to do targetted learning, to solve narrow range of problems, and in
the fastest, more efficient way.   ASK!

And like Newton said, his knowledge is built on top of the shoulders of
other giants.   So please ask, and help value add to others knowledge, and
solving Eudyptula Challenge COMPLETELY DOES NOT ACHIEVE THAT GOAL, because
everything is hidden and shrouded in secrecy.

Just my 2cts....