Issues with Community

Jake Campbell jake.campbell91 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:36:16 EDT 2014

Nick,

Why do you persist on trying to get a patch into the kernel, despite your
continuous failed efforts after help has been given to improve them?

To be completely honest, and I do not mean to offend, but being a Kernel
Newbie myself on this list for only the past few months, already you have
proven yourself to be an example of what _not_ to do to be a helpful member
of the community... Even to the extent of individual threads created to
address this nuisance.

At this point, most people would immediately realize negative effects of
their actions, both to themselves and everyone else, and work to improve
them before even attempting to reconcile their past actions.

Why have you not sought help elsewhere?  You must realize that you are in
no way helping yourself by acting this way.