Improve my Rep

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon Sep 15 12:03:13 EDT 2014

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:22:52 -0400, Nick Krause said:

>  I am sure I can help. Seems I need to be more careful with my patches.

It also seems you are *unable* to be more careful with your patches, because
you've been told to do so on multiple occasions by multiple people.

Nick - face it.  You've been attempting to submit patches for 2 months now,
and *still* haven't succeeded in producing a correct patch.  I hope you
understand why the kernel community is convinced that you're either mentally
unable to handle it, or that you're intentionally trying to produce bad
patches.

Seriously - submitting more bad patches does *not* help your reputation.
About the only way you're *ever* going to get it fixed is if you *leave*
the kernel community entirely, go find another project, establish a good
solid reputation as a reliable contributor, and come back in a few years.