Fwd: My simple kernel module wont compile

testlaster testlaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 04:11:28 EDT 2014

Yes I did run sudo apt-get install build-essential linux-headers-$(uname
-r) to download the necessary headers. I also ran an apt-get for source
files and it did install a whole bunch of them but Im not under the
impression that you actually need the source files as well since they
suppose to come with the OS?

The thing its complaining about... unistd_32.h appears to really be
missing. Could this be because of a 64Bit version of the OS? Maybes just
doesnt install it because its not necessary. But that wouldnt make sense
because in unistd.h the only include there is will be the unistd_32.h
and nowhere inside stands anything of #include<unistd_64.h>