My simple kernel module wont compile

testlaster testlaster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 07:12:04 EDT 2014

Hey Guys

All im trying to do here is learn about make files and how to link linux
header files stored in /usr/src/linux-headers-3.13.0-35-generic to my
program that im writing.
So far ive been getting the simplest of Kernel Modules to compile and
load in Linux but nothing useful . The moment I delve deeper I seem to
get missing header file errors when using "make".
All I want to do is write from Kernel space into user space and visa
verse. I will be dumping allocated PCI memory blocks into files.
I will also have to edit registers of the PCI to be able to make
triggers go off by setting bits high etc.
But this is just an introduction to it all and im already having trouble
compiling.

Now im not 100% sure if its missing header files but the errors is quite
large.

  This is my Pastebin of the C MODULE Code :

  pastebin.com/lWPBR8DJ

  And here it the PASTEBIN of my MAKEFILE and its errors:

  pastebin.com/ffT1F26N

ALSO...Does anybody know of a good tutorial on how to write a PCI driver
in Kernel space using kernel modules...also how to send data from and to
the module from UserSpace?